Florida is one of the most popular states in the United States to get married. The state offers beautiful weather and scenery that make it perfect for weddings. Many people make Florida a destination wedding so that they can enjoy the beaches before and after their wedding. You may think with Florida being such a popular spot to get married that it would bring high costs. Fortunately, due to the large number of wedding venues in Florida competing for your business, costs are lower than you might initially think. Let’s take a look at all you need to know about planning and wedding rentals in Florida.
Florida Venue Selection
Unsurprisingly, most weddings in Florida happen outdoors as people look to take advantage of that gorgeous weather. You won’t have a problem finding an outdoor wedding spot in Florida. Many of the state’s beautiful resorts, hotels and golf courses offer picturesque wedding spots for you to tie the knot. You may have considered a beach wedding since Florida is known for its beaches. However, you might find issues finding a spot on a Florida beach for that reason. 60% of Florida’s beaches are on private property for those lucky and/or successful enough to own a beach house. The other publicly owned 40% may be hard to rent as hundreds of people stroll the beaches and enjoy the sun. By no means are we saying it’s impossible, just harder than you may have initially thought.
Top Wedding Venues
Here are some of our suggestions for the top wedding venues to check out in Florida
This beautiful country club is located right next to Lake Apopka in Central Florida. This venue offers several rustic wedding spots and breathtaking views.
The Caribbean Resort
This beautiful resort located in the Florida Keys is a beautiful take on a Carribean getaway. If you are looking for a wedding with an ocean view, this is one of the best spots in all of Florida.
Bok Tower Gardens
This garden is an amazing spot to get married as it offers stunning greenery and an incredible landmark in the Bok Tower. This is a great spot in Central Florida for anybody who wants their wedding to be beautifully surrounded by nature.
Florida Wedding Decor Rentals
Once you have secured a spot for your wedding, you will need to consider what type of decor you want to have at your wedding. Florida weddings often utilize brighter colours as people look to match the weather. One of the most popular pieces of decor for wedding ceremonies and receptions in Florida is a flower wall. Flower walls are large floral displays that serve as great backdrops for ceremonies, wedding tables and wedding photos. They come in a large variety of colours to help fit the theme of any wedding.
Another popular piece of wedding decor in Florida is outdoor lighting. As mentioned before, so many Florida weddings are outside. Oftentimes these weddings go into the nighttime as ceremonies and receptions are hours long. This results in the need for outdoor lighting configurations. We highly recommend checking out some of the local lighting companies that service the area in which your wedding is taking place.
Renting A Flower Wall in Florida
If you think a flower wall is right for your wedding or you want to ask some questions, you should contact Flower Walls USA. You can reach us at (415) 650-2250 or email@example.com. We will answer any questions you may have and get you the best flower wall for your wedding.